Page Graphics, Tumblr Graphics

domingo, 1 de abril de 2012

Oh, where oh where can my baby be? The Lord took her away from me, she's gone to heaven, so I got to be good, so I can see my baby when I leave this world, we were out on a date in my daddy's car, we hadn't driven very far, there in the road, up straight ahead, a car was stalled, the engine was dead, I couldn't stop, so I swerved to the right, I'll never forget the sound that night, the screamin' tires, the bustin' glass, the painful scream that I heard last, when I woke up, the rain was pourin' down, there were people standing all around, something warm rollin' through my eyes, but somehow I found my baby that night, I lifted her head, she looked at me and said "Hold me darling just a little while" I held her close, I kissed her our last kiss, I found the love that I knew I would miss, but now she's gone, even though I hold her tight, I lost my love, my life that night.

No hay comentarios: