Page Graphics, Tumblr Graphics

miércoles, 23 de noviembre de 2011

When I was younger I saw my daddy cry and cursed at the wind, he broke his own heart and I watched, as he tried to reassemble it, and my momma swore that, she would never let herself forget, and that was the day I promised, I'd never sing of love, if it does not exist, but darling, you, are, the only exception, maybe i know, somewhere deep in my soul, that love never lasts, and we've got to find other ways, to make it alone, or keep a straight face, and I've always lived like this, keeping a comfortable, distance and up until now, I had sworn to myself that I was content with loneliness, because none of it was ever worth the risk, but you, are, the only exception, I've got a tight grip on reality but I can't, let go of what's in front of me here, I know your leaving in the morning, when you wake up, leave me with some proof its not a dream, you, are, the only exception and I'm on my way to believing it.
{Qué buena noche que pasamos, y como los quiero a todos ustedes }

No hay comentarios: